“PER ANKH” – (The HOUSE OF LIFE)
Along the banks of the great Nile, within a modern human
civilization, and in the “Nekhbet” Temple, PER Ankh's activities
began around 7000 years ago to be known as the first foundation at the
aim was to protect the civil society and help the Egyptian people
advance in the fields of science, education, and religion.
“PER ANKH”, the resurrection:
7000 years later, and exactly during April 2007, “PER ANKH”
came to life again through a foundation which carries its same name
and its same great message. It was launched in Canada, the country of
peace, freedom, justice, and humanity as a whole. Amongst a peaceful
civilized ambience, rich with education and knowledge, the non-profit
humane foundation resumed its work to serve development and humans
wherever they were on this planet in an aim to enhance any factor that
might play a role in achieving peace and advancement for generations
Dr. Eng. Mamdoh Ismail
“PER ANKH” - Dar Al-Hayat - (HOUSE OF LIFE)
For peace and
Goals: Work inside and outside Canada to achieve the following:
- Provide help and aid to individuals and societies.
- Spread knowledge about arts, history, and civilizations.
- Sponsor literary and intellectual creativity among individuals and foundations.
- Provide help to educational, academic, and development associations.
- Strengthen relationships and dialogues, and spread peace among different peoples.
- Hold conferences, exhibits, and local and international gatherings that help accomplish its mission.
- Publish and distribute electronic and written magazines, newspapers, articles, and books.
- Prepare and present television and radio talk shows, programs, and plays.
Dr./Engineer Mamdouh Mohamed galal Ismail (President and founder).
- Dr./Engineer Mamdouh Mohamed galal Ismail (President).
- Dr. Karima Kah Ismail.
- Dr. Laila Nefertari Ismail.
- Soraya Kemit Ismail.
1- Office in Canada (Montreal/Canada):
12 Bridgewood Court, Kirkland,Qc,H9J2T8, Canada,Quebec,
2-Office in Egypt:
Arabic Republic of Egypt/ Al-giza/ Al-Haram 47 L- Pyramid Gardens, Khafraa Entrance. Cell Phone: 012/4051519
Copyright © Cegycan inc. 2007. All rights reserved